Monday, November 28, 2011

Pooja Bedi: Siddharth is more violent than Pooja Missra


Pooja Bedi


Actress Pooja Bedi, 41, is the latest contestant to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house. During her 54-day stay in the house, she was not involved in any major arguments with her fellow contestants.

A mother of two, Pooja often complained on the show that she missed her kids and wanted to be home for her daughter's birthday. And now, her wish has been granted, and deliberately so, she says in this interview.

Do you regret being evicted from the house?

No, not at all. No show is bigger for me than my children. It's my daughter's 14th birthday today. Before I entered the show, the production people had agreed to allow me to meet my daughter for 10 minutes, but later I was told that was not possible.

So I asked my fans not to vote for me, so that I could be with my children. As a single mother, I take my responsibilities very seriously and I want to be with them as much as possible.

Do you think the decision to ask Pooja Missra to leave because she was a bit violent was a fair decision?

Siddharth was more violent and louder than Missra. He tried to kick Mehak's butt and just missed it. Pooja just tried to push him.


Image: Pooja Bed
BY:v.vinod kumar

No comments:

Pages